Very very weak sound from the speaker

nawcom nawcom at nawcom.com
Thu Jul 31 17:06:30 UTC 2008

Did you compile it from the source files there or try to use the
precompiled ones? I wouldn't be surprised if the precompiled ones would
crash it since it was for 6.2 - my guess is you are using a 7-release;
sorry if you misinterpreted what I was directing you towards. I read up
on it and this fix should be included in 7-CURRENT. Hopefully Watanabe's
patch he gave you will do the trick for your specific laptop model.
- nawcom