Update Single Port tree due MOVED....

Agus agus.262 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 17:54:48 UTC 2008

Hi guys,

Yesterday while updating my ports...I don't use all-ports, i instead choose
the ones i use from the ports-supfile, i realized that when i wanted to
install portaudit and some other ports management utils, they weren't
anymore on sysutils...i looked at MOVED and swa that they are now in
ports-mgmt....But i dont have that dir...so i was wondering how can i update
this changes on ports tree without using ports-all....
Is there a way to update de ports-supfile o r something to update and bring
the entire ports-mgmt for instance to my ports colection?
i assume using cvsup directly i can checkout..but i wanted to check it woith
you first..and how can i do this...

Thanks in advance,
Agus