connecting to a secured Windows 2003 terminal server

darko darko.listsniffer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 21:30:29 UTC 2008

What ver. of rdesktop are you running? Are you running the latest?

sorry, I don't know enough about MS encryption or their TS services to
suggest any advanced rdesktop tweaks. Wonder if you can run rdesktop in
verbose mode and look at any logs it spews out.

--
regards,
dg

"..but the more you use clever tricks, the less support you'll get ..." --
M.W.Lucas