how to simulate a user's crontab?

David Robillard david.robillard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 13:39:54 UTC 2008

> Actually, I highly recommend a Mac program called Yojimbo, that is a
> kind of general purpose memory tool. You can throw all sorts of
> information into it, and find it very easily when you need it.
> Fantastic program and I don't know of anything like it on other
> platforms.

If you're looking for the same type of "Remember everything"
functionality as Yojimbo, but platform independent, then you might
want to take a look at http://www.evernote.com. It's web based (but
.Mac free) plus it also has a MacOS X and a Windows client if you need
them.

HTH,

David
--
David Robillard
UNIX systems administrator & Oracle DBA

If you receive something that says "Send this to everyone you know",
then please pretend you don't know me.