slightly OT ; related to computers and language....

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Thu Jul 17 00:00:35 UTC 2008

	people,

	I'm going to start listing my "million-dollar-ideas" here or at
	least on my virtual transfinite site.  tho i'm pretty sure others
	have had ideas as i have.   all or mine have made it to online,
	altho not all have survived!

	my latest involves a site that would suggeeste words that are on
	the tip of one's tongue.   can anybody help me with "[] smile"
	where the "[]" would be close-to-skeletal?    i'm usually pretty
	good with google, but how to find a word that is just beyond
	one's reach.  not "emaciated" ...  [Hm!]

	gary

	ps: for the brave [[or foolhardy]] , i have a couple other ideas
	left.  not totally "politically correct" but funny. :-)

--
  Gary Kline  kline at thought.org   www.thought.org  Public Service Unix