/etc/opiekeys

sgmayo at mail.bloomfield.k12.mo.us sgmayo at mail.bloomfield.k12.mo.us
Wed Jul 16 14:22:26 UTC 2008

Ok, got one more this morning.  When trying to get my certificates setup
for ssl, I get the following error when starting slapd:

otp unavailable because can't read/write key database /etc/opiekeys
permission-denied

Any idea what the permissions are supposed to be on this?  From what I
have read it is supposed to be read/write.  I can do that, but I just
don't want to make things more vulnerable than they should be.

Thanks for any info on this subject.

--
Scott Mayo - System Administrator
Bloomfield Schools

Question: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Answer: Why is putting a reply at the top of the message frowned upon?