ApartmentsDirect.ie webmaster at apartmentsdirect.ie
Sun Jul 13 04:44:25 UTC 2008

   <!--

This plain text message area is for recipients who
   hav   modern ema   want to add an   receive html emails, e   here.

   0A

   0D

   0D   TITLE>

   3D"
   * Our TV Advert: Click on
the following link to view our latest
   television adv   [1]http://www.apartmentsdirect.ie/adone-1.wmv

   All property types
featured from all over the
   world: villas, apartments, farm houses, Gites, B&B'   castles all for rent or for sale from owne

   S A V E&   Cut the cost of
your holiday/vacation by boo   the property owner on
Ireland's number 1 dedicat   property web site, www.apartmentsdirect.ie. There are loads
of
   holiday o
own   Europe, America,
   Central & South   holiday offers and s   property owner.
   C   WWW.APARTMENTSDIRECT.IE!

     *

       Do You Own
     *

       Would You
 Like To Increase You

     *

       List your holida       holiday property web        www.apartmentsdirect.ie.

     *

              bscription for only €95.00. Thats €95.00 in total,
 NOT
       p       fast you can       for 5 years at the a       list today we will also inc       homepage Featured Property section abso
 exposure.

<
    - 5
 Year €

    < Limited Time Offer >

   List your   price of only   For le   Ireland's number 1 holiday property
 web site.

   * List today and start taki

   Click on the following link for full
 details   started [2]http://www.apartmentsdirect.ie/5-year-o   If the link does not open up for you please copy or   address into
 your browser.

   EXISTING
 ADV   us an   (a) the&nbs   different to the em   your advertisers    not Live, this could b
 never ordered. If you   emails please
 send us    will register those to your
   send us your property ID
 numbe

    <
   AUTO   mailing because sometime
 over the past 6 years, it was   our web site. If you would
 like to have your email    removed from our mailing
 list, we are    comply with your Remove
 request. If you    from our mailing list
 [3]Please click here to
 have your
   email address automatically removed   work, please go here
   [4]http://www.apartmentsdirect.ie/unsubscribe.php.