general question - php5 extensions

Brad Mettee bmettee at pchotshots.com
Sat Jul 12 12:44:26 UTC 2008

Hadn't even occurred to me to file a PR. Getting the whole process working
kinda derailled all trains of thought outside of "alright!, it works!".

Good idea, will let him know about it.

At 07:35 AM 7/12/2008, you wrote:
>On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 22:47:50 -0400
>Brad Mettee <bmettee at pchotshots.com> wrote:
>
>[snip]
>
> > You're portmanager line has been very helpful, everything that I was
> > trying to get installed is actually working! I only had one problem
> > and that's because Mail-Toaster defines itself as a package without
> > defining an ORIGIN line in it's +CONTENTS pkg file. Once I added that
> > I stopped getting portmanager upgrade errors and everything got
> > properly upgraded and compiled.
>
>Glad to hear it worked for you. Regarding the problem with toaster, did
>you file a PR or report it to the maintainer? It might help to avoid
>problems for other users.
>
>--
>Gerard
>gerard at seibercom.net
>
>Yesterday I was a dog.  Today I'm a dog.
>Tomorrow I'll probably still be a dog.
>Sigh!  There's so little hope for advancement.
>
>         Snoopy

         Brad Mettee
         PC HotShots, Inc.
         Baltimore, MD
         (410) 426-7617

      -> Let us bring out the *Power* of your PCs. <-
-> Custom Business Software Solutions since 1991 <-

visit http://www.pchotshots.com for information about our company.