Install Linux in FreeBSD

Ruel Luchavez ruel.freebsd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 06:46:04 UTC 2008

Hi again list,

Is it possible to run a VM machine in your freebsd server in which inside
that VM you are running on it a Linux environment? coul it be?
You would rather want to know why do I want that set up? Simply because I
want to install a Quickbooks Enterprise solutions Database
manager in Linux, further, Freebsd doesn't support the Quickbooks (also vice
versa) it only runs or support in Linux..thats the reason guys..
Could some one give me some idea how will I do that?

Thanks..

FreeBSD ROCKS...!!!