Let me re-phrase this: [was:Re: which font previewer?]

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Sat Jul 5 01:35:24 UTC 2008

On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 23:12:08 +1000
Norberto Meijome <freebsd at meijome.net> wrote:

> x11-fonts/fontmatrix *

i've installed this one, and after a very quick run throught it, it seems to
work really well. It even allows you to create printouts of each font,etc.

whether it loads all and every type of font, i don't know. it seems pretty
complete, it even allows u to load fonts not installed in your system yet. all
in all a handy app...it stays installed! :P

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

Law of Conservation of Perversity:
  we can't make something simpler without making something else more complex

Warned.