Problem with samba 3.0.30 with NT4 domain

Barry Byrne barry.byrne at wbtsystems.com
Wed Jul 2 15:27:37 UTC 2008

Chris,

Just a guess really - but after reverting to 3.0.28a, I removed the domain
account for the server in question and then added it on the domain
controller before doing a 'net join' on the samba machine. After starting
samba again, all was well.

In case it's of relevance - the samba server is 6.2 RELEASE-p12.

 - barry