which font previewer?

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Tue Jul 1 01:10:51 UTC 2008

	A fellow compunerd got tired of being first-hired and first-fired,
	went back to school in art/computer animation.   long-story-story, this
	guy came up with the right kind of logo for my website; he sent a united
	t+u that at least *i* liked.  Now that I'm learning to use the GIMP
	--*thanks* to the patient and thouhtful -questions members who have help
	me with Layers--now i need to find which typeface(s) looks best.

	i'd be much obliged for the top couple font viewer a apps so i can compare the
	bunches [scores] of fonts I've  collected?

	gary

--
  Gary Kline  kline at thought.org   www.thought.org  Public Service Unix