looking for MzScheme (for Arc)

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Wed Jan 30 16:24:44 PST 2008

Some of you may be aware that Paul Graham and Robert Morris released a
development version of Arc (yes, really -- it's not vaporware).  It is
implemented on top of MzScheme.

I wanted to play with it, but quickly ran into trouble finding an
MzScheme port.  Is there one that I just haven't been able to find?  I'd
rather use MzScheme from ports, if it exists there, than install it
outside the ports system -- though I'll install it separately if need be.

They always say that when life gives you lemons you should make lemonade.
I always wonder -- isn't the lemonade going to suck if life doesn't give
you any sugar?