Network configuration in FreeBSD

Bhuvaneswari Ramkumar ramkumar at iastate.edu
Wed Jan 30 14:14:02 PST 2008

no mine is not dynamic and I have the resolv.conf file set-up. It works fine
now.
I had some issues with FTP ing and some address conflict message for
ssh/tcp.  I sysinstalled and disabled SSH there, I guess probably cos inetd
takes care of it and ftp also works fine now, i guess after etc/rc.conf &
resolve.conf were modified

Thanks a lot
Bhuvana