ports question / compiz-fusion

Nerius Landys nlandys at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 10:24:02 PST 2008

I hope this is the right list for this topic.
I'm trying to run compiz-fusion on my desktop.  I've already installed the
x11-wm/compiz-fusion port from sources; it all installed well.  Since my
internet search for how to actually run the thing on FreeBSD ran pretty dry,
I've been trying to follow instructions for other [Linux] distributions.
But things don't seem to work.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to
run compiz-fusion after a successful install?  I'd prefer to run with Xfce,
but Gnome is acceptable too.  A pointer to a doc would help.