Vista / FreeBSD dual boot

Oleksandr Rudyk alex.rudyk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 15:39:53 PST 2008

I have installed FBSD 7.0 RC1 several weeks ago on my Dell XPS laptop with
Vista.

During BSD install I select don't touch MBR, but anyway FBSD MBR overwrite
Vista MBR and I lost my Vista.
Then I booted with Vista rescue CD and restore Vista MBR sector. So I got
Vista again but no FBSD.
The last step was to install EasyBSD and add record for my FBSD partition.
After reboot I got Vista Loader menu with Windows and FreeBSD loader
options.

Hope this helps