OT: TikiWiki Thumbnail problem

jhall at vandaliamo.net jhall at vandaliamo.net
Fri Jan 25 13:18:16 PST 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Please accept my appologies for the lack of information in my previous post.

I am running FreeBSD 6.2, TikiWiki 1.9.9, mysql 5.0, php-5.2.5.  Images
are being saved in the mysql database.  The images are being saved, but no
thumbnails are being generated.

After working with the TikiWiki users forums they believe this is a
problem with the gd graphics library.  I have gd-2.0.35 installed as well
as libjpeg, libpng and zlib.  PHP was compiled with the following options.

'./configure' '--with-mysql' '--with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs'
'--with-gd=/usr/local/gd/lib' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local/lib'
'--with-png-dir=/usr/local/lib'

I am not seeing any errors in the TikiWiki log files.

Thanks,

Jay