Maildrop filtering issues

Dantavious dantavious at comcast.net
Thu Jan 24 21:33:01 PST 2008

	Hi all,
I have a working Postfix Mailserver with maildrop installed. This mailserver
is setup for virtual accounts. I would like to filter incoming mail using
maildrop at the server. I followed all the docs that I could find out on the
net concerning this setup. What I have done so far is.

Created a  .mailfilter in the /home/vmail file that points to the .mailfilters
file.

 less .mailfilter
xfilter "/usr/local/bin/spamc"
# Check for user defined filter file
exception {
logfile $HOME/.maildrop.log
include "$HOME/mailfilters/$LOGNAME"

}

In my "$HOME/mailfilters//$LOGNAME"/ , I have a user at domain.net mailfilter
file that looks like this.

if (/^From:.*dantavious at comcast\.net/)
{

exception {
  to "$DEFAULT/.Comcast/"
  }

}

All messages sent here does not go into the .Comcast folder but in my inbox. I
also do not get any entires in the maildrop.log that i setup. Does anyone
have this setup and working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Server Additional info.
maildrop-2.0.4
courier-authlib-mysql-0.60.2
courier-authlib-userdb-0.60.2