are we CRIMINALS?

Alphons "Fonz" van Werven a.j.werven at student.utwente.nl
Tue Jan 22 08:27:23 PST 2008

Bill Moran wrote:

>>> Maybe it's just me, but this whole thing kinda feels like somebody
>>> walking around the house naked and then suing an innocent passer-by
>>> for seeing them naked.

>> no it is EXACTLY like that!

Not quite. Seeing somebody naked because they're stupid enough to run
around the house in the nude is no excuse for breaking in and raping said
idiot.

That being said, imho it's the breaking in and raping that should be
punished, not the having your eyes open.

Alphons

P.S. Sorry for replying to the wrong message, but I lost the original.

--
VISTA - Viruses Intruders Spyware Trojans Adware