are we CRIMINALS?

Mark Tinguely tinguely at casselton.net
Tue Jan 22 06:41:26 PST 2008

This should go to -chat.

Living just outside of Fargo, I find this interesting. I guess I better
not telnet to service ports to make sure HTTP/SMTP/IMAP/IPOP servers
are running.

Admininstratively, the Zone transfers should be restricted to secondary
peers. If a person constructed the walls of their house out of glass,
how can you complain that the neighbors that are capable of moving their
heads of watching you at night?

Sounds like the zone transfer is the foundation of the case of the serious
charges. I do not have sympathy for someone that attempts or conspires
with others to "home invasion" just because the house walls are made of
glass and they can see the fine china.

please move this to -chat.

--Mark Tinguely.