Eclipse and FreeBSD7

Wayne Sierke ws at au.dyndns.ws
Fri Jan 18 23:21:43 PST 2008

On Sat, 2008-01-19 at 11:58 +1300, Jonathan Chen wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 18, 2008 at 09:40:39PM +0100, Nicolas Letellier wrote:
>
> [...]
> > I saw this page (http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=118115)
> > which says that the last version has corrected the problem (3.2.2_1).
> > But the problem is the same. The new version doesn't install jdk*.
> > I just installed diablo.
>
> Eclipse will only work with the native-jdk. Use your installed
> diablo-jdk to build the native-jdk, and then remove the diablo-jdk.

Does that only apply for 7.0 and/or eclipse-3.2? I previously had
eclipse-3.3 (eclipse-devel) running with diablo-jdk-1.5.0.07.01 on
RELENG_6.

eclipse is one of the few remaining ports I've yet to update since
moving this box to RELENG_7. It actually did get put through a
portupgrade cycle but I neglected to have WITHOUT_MOZILLA set which
seems to be necessary for eclipse to run on FreeBSD.

Wayne