ssh tunnel question

Juan Ortega replay at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Jan 17 21:07:23 PST 2008

Hi, I installed freeBSD 6.3RC2 on my computer.
SSH deamon is installed and working.
On my linux computer I can connect easily "ssh -D 8080 myserver.com"
and use it as SOCKS for firefox as proxy server.
But on windows I cant using putty, I can make it local like "-L" in linux
but i cant make it dynamic, i tried it but all i get is "the proxy server
is refusing connections" in firefox. It works on all linux pcs but not
windows, same error msg. I disabled firewall and still not working.
wats wrong with it?

replay at sdf.lonestar.org