Greylisting and Yahoo Mailinglists

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Tue Jan 15 23:34:32 PST 2008

whois -h whois.arin.net xx.xx.xx.xx  will tell you who the subnet
is assigned to.  If it is Yahoo then whitelist them, that's what
the whitelist mechanism is there for.

Yahoo has lots of subnets.  You will have to find and add to your
whitelist based on where the attempts come from.  It is easy to write
a simple awk/grep script that will give you those numbers all formatted
up and ready to paste into your whitelist.

Ted