apache portupgrade conflicts with apr-db43

Daniel Rucci dan at rucci.org
Sat Jan 12 05:52:20 PST 2008

Volodymyr Kostyrko wrote:
> Tankko пишет:
>> Does anyone know the answer to this?  I am stuck as to how to proceed?
>
> Rebuild subversion with apache support. That way you would not need
> separate apr package.
Over the years of having subversion + apache, I've noticed that
occasionally things will upgrade and forget my preferences.. Now im
using ports-mgmt/portconf with a ports.conf that contains:

devel/subversion: WITH_BERKELEYDB=db43 | WITH_MOD_DAV_SVN
www/apache22: WITH_BERKELEYDB=db43
and have not had any problems.. (Similar setup can be done with the
appropriate variables in /etc/make.conf if you don't want to install
portconf)

Dan