Check out this movie site

susmit1976 susmit1976 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 10:03:08 PST 2008

Hi help experts,

susmit1976 thinks you would enjoy our community. You can find the best in world cinema, watch it on your computer or television, and discuss it with people who love movies as much as you do.

I joined Jaman.com for their great movies, and I think you should too. You can watch any three movies you want on Jaman.

Enjoy!

If you use this link, susmit1976 will know you accepted the invitation:
https://www.jaman.com/a/register/?it=0S4hR7WzKEWY

Hope to see you on our site very soon,
The Jaman Team

Jaman : 2955 Campus Dr, Suite 250, San Mateo, California 94403

If you do not wish to continue receiving emails, please change
your notification preferences :