PHP5 segmentation fault

Jeffrey Lehman jeff at digitalguy.net
Mon Jan 7 23:33:50 PST 2008

Hello everyone, this is my first post to the list as I am a new FreeBSD user as of
last week.  I've installed 7.0RC1 amd64 architecture on my poweredge 2950.

I'm having issues with apache22 and php5.  Here is the process I went through to
install both.

1. Installed www/apache22 using 'make install clean' with default config options.
2. Installed lang/php5 using 'make install clean' with default config options plus
apache support.

Apache seems to be working fine w/o php5 but after I install php5, apache will core
dump on restart.

PHP5 also seg faults when executing /usr/local/bin/php
# /usr/local/bin/php
Segmentation fault: 11 (core dumped)

Any suggestions would be very appreciative. Thanks!

--
Jeffrey Lehman
http://digitalguy.net