Finally, Flash seems to be working for Me :)

Rudy crapsh at monkeybrains.net
Sat Jan 5 14:03:29 PST 2008

Robert Huff wrote:

> 	What you need is www/youtube-dl.  Deposits the content in a
> form that can be played by mplayer (and presuably others).

That seems like an extra step... People that want to be more efficient with their time -- even when
watching youtube  :) -- don't want to mess around with extra steps.  I guess if people have time to
care about the fact that they don't want to use a corporate produced plugin but still want to watch
content created for that corporate plugin, then they have time to mess with that youtube plugin.

Frankly, I -- and the majority of Internet users -- just need to be able to access Flash content --
youtube and other sites -- to get work done quickly and efficiently.  The less time I spend on the
'puter, the better.  Speaking of, time to go bake some apple tarts, I'm outta here.  :)

Happy New Year,
RUdy