Sendmail: sub-domain masquerade as top level

Jerahmy Pocott quakenet1 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jan 3 15:10:59 PST 2008

On 04/01/2008, at 12:59 AM, Barry Byrne wrote:

> [...]

Sorry, I should have mentioned what I had tried:

I have tried the above and the above in combination with
FEATURE(`masquerade_entire_domain') and pretty much
every combination of those statements all to no effect.

For some reason when the masquerade domain is the top
level of the actual domain, it won't change it even with those
options set..

Maybe a virtualusertable entry could do the trick?

Thanks!
Jerahmy.