mount_msdosfs options with mp3 player

Dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Tue Feb 26 15:28:53 UTC 2008

Hi,
    Thanks, i've got the mp3 player mounting fine now, i'd like to lock it
down to a specific id, so that no matter which port it connects to it's
always recognized as da0. I'd also like to automount it on connect. Is that
doable? For the locking down loader.hints? I'm not sure of the syntax.
Thanks.
Dave.