Headline news / UK over 50s Housing Weekly
Open Eye Corporation Limited
mail at seniorshousing.co.uk
Tue Feb 26 06:08:27 UTC 2008
- Shaw Healthcare set to expand its proposed GBP100m residential care home acquisition plan.
- Bank of Ireland in EUR75m care home fund
- Claimar Care buys Ravenscroft.
- USA interloper gets approval for its Worcestershire nursing home.
- Over 50s housing part of Somerset scheme.
- Builders sought for proposed Westfield nursing home
- Bellway Homes to rehabilitate Lambeth Hospital
- Hampshire nursing home scheme to cost extra GBP5.2m.
- Seniors housing to be incorporated in Liverpool plan
- Decision expected today on Huddersfield care home
- First turf cut on Newcastle’s extra care village
- Retirees object to Calne social housing proposal
- Seniors Housing Trends seminar planned
- Nursing home watchdogs slam Bury care home
- Pre-fabricated nursing home built in two weeks
- McCarthy & Stone start Fenham retiree project
- Chippenham care home boss facing 17 charges of resident neglect
- Newmarket residential scheme gets go-ahead
- Work to start on new Abbeyfield nursing home
- Residential care costs in the UK set to soar
- Fury at McCarthy & Stone retiree flats plan
All these stories will appear in the next edition of the UK over 50s Housing Weekly News.
If you have an interest in Retirement Village development, Retirement flats and Apartments, Care Homes, Extra Care, Sheltered Housing, Dementia, Hospice, Home Care or The Over 50s Housing Market then this is a specialist weekly news publication that you should be reading.
Published every Monday, it is available only via email on subscription.
If focuses on news, trends and background reading for all Developers, Builders, Architects, Town Planners, Financiers, Council Officers and Senior Executives in the Care Home / Retirement Village sectors.
To read last week’s edition, go to:
If you wish to subscribe, download the subscription form from:
If you wish to advertise, pricing and reader profile is available at:
If you wish to be added to our database:
Email sales at seniorshousing.co.uk and nominate the email address to be added
Open Eye Corporation Limited
28 Old Brompton Road,
London SW7 3SS
P: (020) 7681 2020
F: (020) 7657 3555
E: sales at seniorshousing.co.uk
****This email was sent to questions at freebsd.org****
To unsubscribe please provide the email address to be un-subscribed which is above, to sales at seniorshousing.co.uk with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject
All requests in writing processed within 48 hours.
Please do not reply to this message, this mailbox is not monitored. Direct all correspondence to sales at seniorshousing.co.uk
The contents of this e-mail (and attachments) are intended only to be read or used by the named addressee. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately. Any unauthorized form of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. The sender does not warrant or guarantee that this e-mail (and attachments) are free of errors, viruses or interference, or have been received in the form sent.
More information about the freebsd-questions