hardware problem

Tsu-Fan Cheng tfcheng at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 15:58:34 UTC 2008

thank you all for helping. I will reinstall my main again from
scratch. one thing i want to know is that if my m-board is short
somewhere, does this mean my board is damaged? or it's okay if i can
find out what is wrong, and so most likely i need to buy a power
supply, is that right at the moment?? thans!!

TFC