Computers that us FreeBSD. HELP!!!!

Ryan Jenkins rjenkins at centurygaming.biz
Fri Feb 22 22:15:37 UTC 2008

Jerry or Erich,

Do you know if FreeBSD will support the following Chipset and Soft Bridge
Controller?

Chipset: Intel Q965
Soft Bridge Controller: Intel ICH8DO

Ryan Jenkins

                                                      P.O. Box 21138
                                                      P:  406 896-9900
                                                      F:  406 896-0045
                                                      C:  406 208-8193
                                                      Email:
rjenkins at centurygaming.biz

Confidentiality Statement:
This e-mail contains confidential information which also may be privileged.
you may not copy, use, disclose, or distribute the e-mail message or any
information contained in the message.  If you have received this e-mail
message in error, please advise the sender by replying to this message or by
telephone and then promptly delete it.