npviewer.bin.core

Alphons "Fonz" van Werven a.j.werven at student.utwente.nl
Wed Feb 20 14:16:11 UTC 2008

Matthias Apitz wrote:

> $ ls -l npviewer.bin.core
> -rw-------   1 guru  wheel   12320768 19 feb 15:09 npviewer.bin.core
[snip]
> # find /usr -name npviewer.bin -print
> /usr/local/lib/nspluginwrapper/i386/linux/npviewer.bin
>
> Is it worth to file a bug report or just remove it by cron job?

I would first try to investigate a little more WHY it dumps core. Perhaps
you just have a symlink or permission wrong somewhere, are missing a
dependency or who knows what else could be causing this. Hell, it might even
be a known problem already. If you can't find the cause - and nobody here
can either - there's always time for a bug report.

But those are just my thoughts,

Alphons

--
All right, that does it Bill [Donahue]. I'm pretty sure that killing Jesus
is not very Christian.