Is my hard ware sufficient?

Jerry McAllister jerrymc at msu.edu
Tue Feb 19 16:02:29 UTC 2008

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 01:19:51AM -0800, Lone Wolf wrote:

> I'm not going to serve any one, I just want to take a small test drive
> with FreeBSD .
> Regarding my graphic card, it is 32 MB, is it ok?

I suppose it depends on the graphics card model, but probably.
Check that hardware compatibility list.  In this case it would
be compatibility with Xorg since that is the display/graphics system.

> Does FreeBSD come bundled with GNOME?

It is not bundled.  Almost nothing is bundled.
But it is available in ports and installing it is one of the
special options during a standard installtion.

> Thanks demons!

That is daemon, not demon.
There is a big difference.

////jerry