what happened to linuxflashplugin?

Gerard gerard at seibercom.net
Wed Feb 13 21:34:36 UTC 2008

Interestingly enough, I just did a quick perusal of the URLs I frequent,
and virtually all of them, in one form or another, asked for 'Flash'.
Even 'sourceforge.net' greeted me with this friendly message:

You need to install the Macromedia Flash Player plug-in to view all
content on this page. Do you want to download this plug-in now?

IMHO, for an individual to state that Flash is not a relevant issue
simply because they choose not to employ it, is similar to patient
claiming that cancer research is a waste of time simply because they
are not afflicted with the condition.

--
Gerard
gerard at seibercom.net

One of the pleasures of reading old letters is the knowledge that they
need no answer.

	George Gordon, Lord Byron