FW: failure notice

Heiko Wundram (Beenic) wundram at beenic.net
Tue Feb 12 08:50:16 UTC 2008

Am Dienstag, 12. Februar 2008 09:40:55 schrieb Heiko Wundram (Beenic):
> Am Dienstag, 12. Februar 2008 09:03:10 schrieb Da Rock:
> > Anybody know why this would be happening to me? Every time I post I get
> > this back, yet my post shows up on the list.
>
> You're sending from a hotmail.com address, without using a hotmail.com
> server as outgoing mail relay.

Ugh, I should have checked your mail headers before posting this. You are
sending from a hotmail.com server. So, either hotmail has their SPF-records
misconfigured (which I would guess isn't the case, because lots of people
would complain in this case), or the final recipients SPF setup on their
mailserver (mail.163.com) is broken (which I guess is most probably the case
here).

--
Heiko Wundram
Product & Application Development