Error in the Handbook

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at FreeBSD.org
Mon Feb 11 23:12:38 UTC 2008

On 2008-02-11 21:01, Peter Rosa <prosa at pro.sk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> there is an error in the handbook, section 28.6.5.7 An Example NAT and
> Stateful Ruleset.
>
> On the bottom are two examples, 1st with command:
> $cmd 420 allow tcp from any to me 80 in via $pif setup limit src-addr 1
>
> and second with command
> $cmd 370 allow tcp from any to me 80 in via $pif setup limit src-addr 2
>
> Both commands should look ".... in via $pif setup keep-state limit ...."

This is probably true.  Can you file a `problem report', so this isn't
get lost in the noise of mailing lists?  If not, I can do it and take
care of checking the section, fixing the text, and getting it committed.

Thank you for carefully reading the text, and most of all for taking the
time to report this.

Giorgos