Help with router problem

OutBackDingo outbackdingo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 03:15:59 UTC 2008

But i still dont see any ipv6 data in the ifconfig for dc0, we had an
instance where ipv6 being turned off networking stopped functioning

in your ifconfig dc0 should show inet6 data like lo0 does. make sure its
commented out of rc.conf and reboot. also is this a generic kernel or
did you customize it ?