Libnet in FreeBSD

Bhuvaneswari Ramkumar ramkumar at iastate.edu
Tue Feb 5 03:30:51 UTC 2008

Sorry I'm not getting this.......

what did u want me to try ?
I'm not using the ports collection and have installed libnet 1.1.2.1 in
root.
Did u say I had to add these lines to the make-file of my app.c sample file
or to the BSD make-file in usr/share/mk or is it something else ?
.........also my /usr/local/lib doesnt have any lib11 file like that. Just
wanted to understand it before I tried it.

Thanks
Bhuvana