Netstat command output

Karrj John.Karr at bt.com
Mon Dec 29 17:27:18 UTC 2008

I have continued to research the issue of receiving errors on the Broadcom
and from all the information I have found it appears Broadcom in general may
be problematic. I have verified all hardware and hard coded switch and cards
at 100Mbps and full duplex and still recieve a small percentage of errors on
the broadcom card. I tried a different machine with Intel cards with the
same swicth and file transfers and no errors.

The driver I have installed for the Broadcom is the one that installed with
the initial FreeBSD install. Is there a newer driver I could try? Are there
any configuration settings beside duplex, speed and offloading?

Thanks - John