starting Tomcat6

Joseph Simmons josephdsimmons at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 19:53:35 UTC 2008

Yes, I tried starting it again and got the same result as before which
is nothing at all happened.
Apache HTTP server works fine, it starts with the computer in fact.
I'm not sure if Apache's configuration would effect Tomcat, if so, the
following is in rc.conf

apache22_enable="YES"
apache22_profiles=""
apache22limits_enable="NO"