Why FreeBSD not popular on hardware vendors

prad prad at towardsfreedom.com
Sun Dec 14 23:04:27 PST 2008

On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 23:12:28 -0700
Chad Perrin <perrin at apotheon.com> wrote:

> I think that can be handled quite easily by community social pressure,
> and moderation would just set a precedent for "it's someone else's
> job".

i don't think that has to happen at all.

personally i think self-moderation is best, followed by moderation
(which i haven't found to be a bad thing).

here the former seems to be dominant because of the quality of people
on the list, so it is quite sufficient.

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's