Plan9

Da Rock rock_on_the_web at comcen.com.au
Sun Dec 14 02:47:07 PST 2008

Hope this deosn't upset the purists...

I literally stumbled on a reference to plan9 in the freebsd ports-
completely by accident, mind- and so I ran a search for what it was on
google. I found an article on wikipedia and from there a link to
download the latest iso. Unfortunately the .iso.gz is empty. There is a
note saying that downloads are limited, but there is no suggestion of
this in the empty file recieved.

Given the wide range of experience and backgrounds, plus the references
in ports, I figured someone here might possibly know where to get a copy
of the iso, or something about it. It looks very interesting and I'd
like to look at it, but I'm not sure whether it is still active...

Cheers