Why FreeBSD not popular on hardware vendors

Wojciech Puchar wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl
Sat Dec 13 12:04:20 PST 2008

>>> freebsd-chat@?
>>
>> indeed. with this and other non-freebsd topics
>
> You, yourself, spawn this kind of digression into off-topicness every now
> and then.  Perhaps *you* should reserve some of *your* comments for
> freebsd-chat, too.

And certainly will AFTER such offtopic discussion won't be appearing here.

i mean such offtopic discussion like:

- comparision of things that can't be compared, and are not FreeBSD
specific, like "what is better windoze or KDE"

- how to make <some very basic things> is KDE/Gnome - it's not FreeBSD
specific, of course we can answer how to do it without KDE/Gnome :)

- "When there will be 64-bit Nvidia Xorg support" - ask NVidia or Xorg
team. It's not part of FreeBSD

after there will be stopped, i will stop complaining