Why FreeBSD not popular on hardware vendors

prad prad at towardsfreedom.com
Fri Dec 12 11:25:19 PST 2008

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 19:59:46 +0200
"Ivailo Bonev" <ibb_orac at mbox.contact.bg> wrote:

> What's your problem with Lada?! :-D
> They make cars (especially Niva) to drive everywhere!

well may be they could work on the nvidia drivers.
they already have 4 of the 6 letters correct.

> Just my 2 euro cents... lol

ok ok i admit that was a very desperate attempt at a joke.
but you must understand that today your 2 euro cents is 3.3 of our
canadian cents, so our humor can't go as far.

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's