Hi

pugal pugal pugalanand.bsd at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 02:27:36 PST 2008

Hi all
I will explain the scenario clearly.

I have a server program say server.c listening on some XXX port-number.I
accepts all the client.

Now i want to DENY only the particular client say x.x.x.x/16 .

I want to deny that Client by not using hosts.deny.

For this scenario what can i do?? If anyone knows Let me explain clearly.
Since i am very new to this.please explain clearly.

--
Thanks
With Regards