QT4.5 packages

Warren Liddell shinjii at maydias.com
Sun Dec 7 05:30:41 PST 2008

I may be missing something here but Qt 4.5 has not been released yet. It
has
> not even reached beta yet (and there are still lots of regression with
> regards to KDE but the regressions should be fixed by the beta).
>
> Qt 4.4.2 is in area51, you can use the following command to get a working copy
> of the repository (oh and KDE 4.1.3 is also in area51):
>
>   svn co https://kf.athame.co.uk/kde-freebsd/tags/kde_4_1
>
> Regards

enterprise# portupgrade -aDkp
[Updating the pkgdb <format:bdb_btree> in /var/db/pkg ... - 732 packages
found (-0 +2) .. done]
Stale dependency: akonadi-1.0.0 --> qt4-qtestlib-4.5.0.tp1 -- manually
run 'pkgdb -F' to fix, or specify -O to force.

My ports tree is run entirely from svn from area51, im also running KDE
4.1.3, i all ready have QT4.4.2 installed :) .. im looking to run the
newer KDE 4.2 on a test machine hence why QT4.5 is needed