hp dv2225nr laptop optical drive random ejects

michael michael.copeland at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 04:53:56 PST 2008

I had assumed something like that, but my drive is san cable. It uses a
solid connection via a hard plastic port, similar to an sata port, but
no cables. That lead me to believe that the port itself could be
ill-aligned or something. I can press on the case above the optical
drive and it will eject. So that must be what it is.