what script is whacking root's files

Derek Ragona derek at computinginnovations.com
Wed Dec 3 17:27:48 PST 2008

I have a freshly installed 7.0 release server.  The configuration files
(all dot files including .ssh  etc.) in /root keep getting deleted.  I
assume this is from a script running from periodic and can be set NOT to
delete these files.  Can someone point me where I need to make this
change.  I have already combed through the handbook and mailing list archives.

Thanks,

         -Derek
         derek at computinginnovations.com

believed to be clean.