7-stable home media center (HDMI?)

Michael michael.copeland at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 07:00:35 UTC 2008

Before I spend the time installing freebsd on a media center type
machine, does 7 support hdmi and hdcp? I've already built and configured
the storage array for the machine, running 7 stable.
the actual machine i have built into a cabinet under my tv stand is just
going to have a blu-ray drive, a 500G sata i had left over and a nice
video card. I REALLY hope that freebsd can be used as compared to linux
or vista.
I haven't seen a direct yes or no on nvidia's site.
Thanks in advance.
Mike